Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Gratitude (375 views)

!

+4
(1 month ago)
What are you Grateful for?
Do not list material possessions.
Speak from your Heart.
Thank You for playing.

senior guru
!

+3
(1 month ago)
@udahntiudahndo I am grateful that i got to learn about the law of attraction ( the secret ) that makes my life as happy as iam today and grateful for everyone and everything that is in it

!

+3
(1 month ago)
I am Grateful for Sunrise. I think of it as a gift we are given everyday.

guru
!

+2
(1 month ago)
@udahntiudahndo The Sun doesn't rise. The earth revolves on its axis.

senior master
!

+3
(1 month ago)
@Crutchbender So... you're grateful for the "expression" or the fact of the earth revolving on it's axis? Let's not over-correct that which is meant to be a gratitude thread. smiley

guru
!

+2
(1 month ago)
@RAVENOUSbird I am grateful for you correcting me because I corrected udahntiudahndo.

senior master
!

+2
(1 month ago)
@Crutchbender Lol gosh not a correction. I wish to be friendly. I need those reminders myself. I too am a perfectionist. Thank you. Friend. smiley

God
!

+5
(1 month ago)
I'm grateful for every day. Each one is brand new, and empty. I can fill it in any way that I like. That I still have friends and relatives alive. That I still have most of my mind. That I haven't lost my curiosity. That I am still learning. I'm grateful for the moments when ther is no pain. I an grateful for the moments of perfect stillness. I'm grateful that I'm free to do as I please. That I am free, or have the illusion of freedom. I'm grateful that I am sometimes still surprised. I am grateful for those I talk to on this site, and others. I am grateful to still be here. I am grateful for the grace of God.

senior guru
!

+3
(1 month ago)
I'm grateful to be alive and to share my life with my children .I'm also grateful to be able to walk again and play ball with my children . I'm grateful to have food on the table and clothes on my back .I'm grateful to have a lot of love for my children .I'm grateful , that me and my children have the lord in our lives . I'm grateful to have money to pay the bills and not have to worry about it. I'm grateful to be able to see ,hear and taste and to feel . I'm grateful to be able to wake up and see a new day . I could keep going on and on how grateful I am , because there is soo much to be grateful for .

senior master
!

+3
(1 month ago)
For now, I am grateful for my parents who raised me with unconditional and tough love and through them I learned to be humble towards others and that kindness goes a lot further than hate. I am grateful for my hubby who I have known almost my entire life and is also my best friend with the biggest heart ever. For good health, authentic friends, my furr-babies smiley being Canadian, education, travels, each new day, my large + diverse family and God. Oh and this amazing Ginger-Lemon tea I made smiley

Also, I am grateful for udahntiudahndo who posted this positive thread to remind us to have an attitude of gratitude. Many blessings to you, kind soul!

smiley

master
!

+5
(1 month ago)
@EUNOIA I am Grateful for the heart i am given, even if sometimes others can see it in the wrong goal.

Perhaps i am being a little thick and not understanding messages stil after this time, people send them to me, sometimes i can reply, other times not...but not often i can send them first, but grateful of my heart i am to just say what i want.....

I just wanted to say sorry if my over voting you up on everything you do caused you to block me or not for that reason, not sure how one would know that but i vote as much up as i can, was unaware that might also cause some people to be freaked and block for it...thats if i have it right on understanding, in a PM/DM this would not be so....stupid sounding and public...but i am grateful i never hold back and engage with anyone i feel likesmiley hope thats ok, nothing by that, just how i am

Never taking view sides for films, i always vote upwards on all opinions, even those opposing to mine on films and shows......sorry too much writing

senior master
!

+2
(1 month ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 I don't have you blocked lol we were just typing to each other in one of my forum word games. You have never done anything to offend me nor have you ever be rude in any way whatsoever. I think you have a kind soul with a friendly nature like myself. Often people like us are misunderstood and that's ok. Thank you for your reply and up-votes, I am grateful for your kindness! Many blessings to you Gemini smiley We are good - all is well.

master
!

+3
(1 month ago)
@EUNOIA Thank you very much, I mean nothing weird, only before the dislikes was gone, some of your comments, well quite a few were below the 0, i got a bit of that on Primewire, for just opinions.....never understood the hate for a differing view on media entertainment, except for what some may represent or say.

Sorry i misunderstood, in places i have seen comments then no actual comment when viewing closer, some have blocked me for no interaction apart from my opinions i feel, others, maybe a little glitch as i don't see something, then on re-fresh i get the usual.

Thank you for taking the time, sorry i can not reply as simple as expected, although i am happy to speak to a fellow kind soul.
We all have kind souls, just some of the world perhaps have a more troubled time to allow that to be a full state of being.
Thank you again, i won't take anymore of your time, good at explaining myself, thats about it,smiley

Have a wonderful evening.

senior master
!

+1
(1 month ago)
@👽GEMINI👽 I am also from Primewire and remember the abuse of votes as well as users getting banned for that and multiple accounts. Yes, 99% of all my comments were getting down-voted like crazy and loads of negative troll replies as well. But since the new updated Block feature, I have blocked the "group" clique of haters and have no received a single down-vote or rude comment since. I always knew it was a team effort that certain users were making to always down-vote my stuff and it's crazy that anyone would make and take the time to do that but they did and I know who they are - facts. This clique or persons also break TOS by harassing, bullying, insulting and just plain being hateful in many forms. That by which I give zero energy to. However, you seem positive and I have the time to reply to that smiley I appreciate your honesty and that you are YOU! That's one of the most rarest and beautiful things about a person, simply being oneself. Don't follow the crowd , form your own opinion and ask your own questions like you just did.

You are correct, everyone has a kind soul just some don't feed it very well instead they are stuck in darkness so to say - feeding the wrong part that is not so kind or perhaps not in tune with oneself. Can't respect or love others until you can do that for yourself. As the saying goes... Hurt people HURT people.

Not sure if I am making sense lol as i am not proof reading this just typing away hehe smiley Anyways .. thank you once again and feel free to reply/message me anytime. beware that I don't always reply back right away - it;s nothing personal but know that i will get around to it. It's 11:40 pm here Saturday night and I am just chillin' enjoying the time. smiley Cheers!

senior guru
!

+4
(1 month ago)
smiley I am grateful that i'm still relatively healthy(with disabilities I can't get out of)not so grateful for PAIN.I have to mention that before I start.PAIN most of my life,but i'm grateful i'm old,so its almost over..Old age can have gratitude if you admit yer worn out and tired.--and it won't last forever(why someone would want to be immortal,i have no idea.)I'm glad i am not young now,but was so, in 60's & 70's--the music was great.I am grateful I HAD a nice family,for several years,as an adult,at least i had one, of two really great friends and house-partners.I am grateful I knew them,they made my life great,i never had a real family before.- some people NEVER get that.I am grateful for my sister,cause she likes to talk to someone who understands her.--me too.I also was grateful for knowing her life-partner,who was a complex person,very creative,I'm so glad my sister found this person who really understood her..

We're talkin about real support and affection,and caring.That's the thing I am really grateful for.Yes,you're right about"its not money"but i'm grateful i have a little more in old age,it helps a little.Lots of seniors now are in a bad money way.

I am grateful I am a citizen of the USA,cause we still keep the right to protect our families and keep them from harm,many countries don't have that.Many people in the world can't protect their families from harm,burglary,murderers,and invasions.--most nations do not let their citizens protect themselves.--and when you can't do that,WOMEN cannot ever defend themselves.Here,you can do that;so can older people.--it makes you a real person instead of being afraid,cowering,and helpless.--you're a peasant,a serf,a human without rights--if you cannot defend your family and yer community.

I know that Russia actually has people who are SLAVES,who in this modern age,are not even treated as human.During the last Olympics,tv reporters discovered these slaves had no ID,no passports,no official recognition as "humans."--Nothing.Russia brought them in to build their Olympic buildings.--they were treated as "things",They didn't even have identities.I would never want to live in a country with an "official slave class".So i am grateful for being in the USA.Anyone who has ever read about Russia,written by Russians,knows what I'm talking about.

I am grateful for being a feminist,and being active as one during the 70's.I'm grateful for even my doctor,he interned in Geriatrics,he is pretty smarr & he cares about his patients

I am grateful i had intelligence and talents.Usually they made life worth living,if nothing else did.--they help you to survive "the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to."Literature makes a big difference in many peoples' lives..Like the hippie saying,"Pot can get you thru times of no money,better than money can get you thru times of no POT."--mine is"ART Can get you thru times of no money,better than money can get you thru times of no art."--grateful for TECH,too. smiley !

!

+6
(1 month ago)
Those are some good answers. It's so easy nowadays to focus on the hate because there seems to be so much of it. We are bombarded with it at every turn. Cultivating a positive attitude changes how we see hate and in turn changes how it affects us. This is particularly important for those things we must endure on a daily basis. One small thought upon waking in the morning. What am I Grateful for?

senior master
!

+2
(1 month ago)
@udahntiudahndo Very wise words and so true how easy it is to focus on hate and that there really is way too much of it everywhere. It's important to not get lost and blinded by hate, instead aim to be more positive while expressing kindness instead. It takes less energy to be and do good and it's far more rewarding for self and others. Your words are much appreciated - thanks!

senior master
!

+2
(1 month ago)
This is an excellent Thread that needs to be bumped to remind us all how important it is to have an attitude of gratitude.

Right now, I am grateful that I was able to foster this puppy until it can find a permanent home. I feel so blessed to have this little angel in my home and would keep her if I could. She lifts my spirits in so many ways like all animals do. I look forward to helping her gain her health back and her trust in humans as she came from an abused home so it will take some time.

Thanks and may you all stay blessed!

!

+3
(1 month ago)
It takes more energy to be upset and negative then it does to be happy and grateful. However, there are some things we need to be upset about such as human oppression, animal abuse and neglect, environmental devastation. These things are senseless. Acts carried out from the greedy for the greedy. We need to pick our battles and fight the good fight. Don't spend your energy fighting things an improved attitude could fix.

senior master
!

+4
(1 month ago)
I am grateful for the birds that sing every-morning. For watching their lives, for the simple privilege of seeing sentient creatures live the way they do.

I sincerely mean that.

I awoke with a feeling in my body of sadness, then heard the wee birds, and whatever makes me, me, felt uplifted ever so subtly.

I love going for walks and viewing the world and it's inhabitants. I feel like an intruder at times, so I try to become a part of whatever is unfolding.

I wouldn't trade those moments for a winning lottery ticket or any amount of money.

To me wealth, is feeling connected.

senior master
!

(2 weeks ago)
I am grateful for so much right now that I don't know what to add first. There has been an abundance of blessings lately for both my husband and I so I guess that I am grateful for the Universe for listening and to all my angels above who watch over us. For the new season of Autumn and all the beautiful changes it brings that reminds to be thankful for life that we aren't here forever so be happy right now. For all the small things like the "I Love You's" and the calls/texts from friends and family who show and express their support. For my furr-babies that make me smile every day. For the scent of blueberry muffins my neighbour must be baking that is blowing through my window, the downtown view of my city which I am looking at right now and all the stars in the sky.

I hope whoever reads this is blessed with good health and lots of love.

Have a great day/night. xoxo

senior master
!

(2 weeks ago)
I am grateful for the beautiful purple/pink sunset right now smiley

guru
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
I'm truly grateful for my wonderful son Joshua whom has brought nothing but joy to me since the day his mum told me she was pregnant.I got us season tickets for the football so we have amazing father son days I love it. smiley smiley

senior master
!

(2 weeks ago)
I am grateful that I no longer have a congestion and runny nose from the cold I've had off and on for almost 2 weeks. It's finally gone so now I can enjoy the weekend - cootie free! smiley smiley

guru
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
I am grateful for friendship for without friends the world would be a lonely place.

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
smiley I am grateful for all the Mods/Admins here on two-movies who take the time out of their lives to build this site up for all of us members to enjoy. For all the awesome links to films/series, to always improving the site's features and having the patience to deal with user feedback/complaints/suggestions/recommen dations and so on. I appreciate all that you do and hope you know how much of a positive effect you have on people worldwide by providing this free entertainment for us to enjoy daily. For this , I am truly grateful - many thanks and blessings to all of you! smiley smiley

guru
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
Where does one begin?

Well there are the usual platitudes about family and friends . As you know family can be the source of joy and love and devotion. They can also be the most ungrateful a***oles on the face of the Earth (especially if they happen to be teenagers).

I have to say that I am grateful for the internet and wonderful sites like this one where we can meet as strangers, give a false identity and pretend we know what we are talking about for a few minutes (others a bit longer) each day and sit around watching stuff that is made available by the kind and generous uploaders/owner of 2M .

I am also grateful to have a facility where I can interact with other grateful members of the community that are openhearted and helpful with any queries you may have about the reasons some of those comments are deleted on the word of another truely grateful member.

I am grateful for the chocolate I stuff my face with while watching my favourite series/movies and reality shows here on this site and also modern medicine that can help me shed this extra 40 kgs I have gained due to my over eating.

I am thankful for groups like #metoo that are calling out sexual abuse and hopefully we can honour the brave women who are standing up against macho abuse of power no matter where it raises its ugly head (and I think we know what "head" we are talking about here ladies).

I am grateful to be living in a country that does provide excellent public health service along with an improving public education system. Something that other countries cannot avail of. What a shame

I am grateful to see the meaning to living by listening to the sound of a baby's laughter and the unconditional bond of love between a mother/father and their child

I am thankful to recognise (some) of the mistakes I have made and for the forgiveness good people have shown to me. This is the best learning process.

And (finally) I am grateful for all the respect that is generally (but not always) shown towards comments and suggestions left here. I have learned so much (even by reading between the lines)

Disagreement is only an exchange of ideas and should be seen as an opportunity to engage, teach and learn.

Amen

senior master
!

+1
(1 week ago)
@livinginabox Nice. smiley

FEEDBACK