Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Music as a sleep aid. (183 views)

senior master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
Do you listen to music to help you sleep? Are have you tried it with no success?

Sleep Music Delta Waves: Relaxing Music to Help you Sleep, Deep Sleep, Inner Peace
852 Hz ➤ Release Unconscious Bad Energy | Open up to Spiritual Experience & Deep Healing | Let Go.
Relaxing Music and Rain: Deep Sleep Music, Piano Music, Meditation Music, Study Music ★126.

Relaxing Piano Music: Water Sounds, Sleep Music, Fall Asleep Fast, Relaxing Music ★89🍀

top expert
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
Good grief YES. Often Mozart at very low volume. Or one of my rock mixes from 60's to 90's. again at very low volume.
Best of all that never fails, any news channel! I'm starting to think they are designed to make brain cells sleep. smiley

top expert
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
I can't listen to music when I'm trying to sleep.

I start trying to work out chords, notes, etc - then that makes me visualise an instrument and what notes are where, then I start humming, then I'm awake. It's very annoying.
My husband is worse. I can't have music on when he's in bed or he starts naming chords in his sleep. Even music during a movie/TV show will usually disturb him.

I prefer a podcast or an audiobook.

top expert
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
I cant sleep if theres a tv or music on. My brain will just continue to follow it.
But i do need a level of background noise. Currently roofers working on my street. Noisy as fuuu , i sleep through it easily .

senior master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
I use sounds of nature.

There's a great app called "Atmosphere" that has everything.it also has Binaural and Isochronic sounds. smiley

top expert
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@RAVENOUSbird I have an Amazon Echo (Alexa) and sometimes I get her to play a thunder storm or rain forest sounds. You can set her to play for a set amount of time before it turns off.

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
@DemandingFemale Cool. Sounds really similar. smiley

master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
When I was young I always slept with the radio on. Now I go to sleep to Perry Mason. lol

senior master
!

(2 weeks ago)
@fortunate1 I used to love to fall asleep to something that I believe was called "Murder Mystery Theatre". I was really small, but for some reason all those people making all the sounds that made a whole other world in my head felt soothing!

senior master
!

+1
(2 weeks ago)
Some nature ones.

EPIC THUNDER & RAIN | Dramatic Thunderstorm Sounds For Relaxing, Focus or Sleep | White Noise.

Rain Sounds 1 Hours | Sound of Rain Meditation | Autogenic Training | Deep Sleep | Relaxing Sounds youtu.be/XOuogyIidsI

Sound of rain in the cabin of the Forest | Nature's White Noise For Relaxation, Studying or Sleep youtu.be/Ybpo_sfzkP8

Relaxing Sound of Rain and Wind in Forest 1 Hour / Rain Drops Falling From Trees with Wind youtu.be/bhWJF9FlBqM

1 Hour Rain & Thunderstorm Sounds | Relaxing Storm Ambience
youtu.be/NBZn07IWjbQ

► 🎧 30 Minutes of Rain and Thunder Rainstorm and Thunderstorm Sounds for Sleeping youtu.be/XiMEekuAaug

guru
!

+3
(2 weeks ago)
@PureVodka🍺 At my age, any of those videos would just make me have to pee and I'd never get to sleep.

senior master
!

+2
(2 weeks ago)
@dramucom smiley Every time i played one of those vids i was wondering if it would affect some peoples water works lol.

contributor
!

(1 week ago)
I go to sleep to this smiley sleep like a baby smiley

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B56J4v8MWPw&index=...

FEEDBACK